Register for Classes
Fall 2023 Session Online Registration Procedures
WCSA Hilo's Fall Term 2 session will run from October 16 to December 6 (iCAN: 10/17-12/7). Classes will be offered for the following programs:
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Workforce Development Diploma Program (WDDP)
- iCAN Transition Program
- ParaPro Preparation
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- English Language Acquisition (ELA)
*Students under age 18 will need approved release papers (Form 4140) from home high school before registering with WCSA.
Would you like to register at Hilo?
Click the button below to register online with the option to pay in person (cash only) or online (credit card/eCheck). After submitting the intake form, you will be contacted by the Hilo office to complete the registration and class assignment process. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provide on the intake form.
Disclaimer: By clicking on the button below, you acknowledge that you are leaving the Hawaii Department of Education's website and will be redirected to a website hosted and maintained by the Hawaii Information Consortium LLC dba NIC Hawaii, to complete the Hilo Campus online intake form.
What to Bring
- A valid photo ID with birth date (State ID, Driver's License, Passport, Military ID)
- Payment ($20 enrollment fee + fees where applicable for books, supplies, etc.)
- Social Security number for any HSE (GED/HiSET), ABE (iCAN/WDDP), and ELA courses
- High school transcript and approved release papers (Form 4140) from home high school (if applicable)
Acceptable forms of payment: cash (in person), credit card (online), eCheck (online)
- All students will be assessed a $20 enrollment fee
- Books may be purchased at the time of registration or thereafter. Book fees are non-refundable.
- Other fees may include those for supplemental materials (i.e. handouts) used in class
- A lab fee may be collected to maintain equipment used
- See specific program sections for applicable fees
- All fees will be collected at the time of registration
- Additional fees apply based on specific courses taken and/or tests administered. Please see the course schedule for more specific details.
- Refunds vary by the type of fees that are paid
- Enrollment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the school cancels the class
- Tuition fees vary by course and may be refunded only if a request is made before the start of the second class or the school cancels the class
- Testing fees and books are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Service fees for payments made online by credit card/eCheck are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refunds may take 6 to 8 weeks
**The school administration reserves the right to cancel any class which lacks sufficient enrollment