Registration can be completed at each of our 5 campuses: Waipahu, Wahiawa, Windward, Hilo & Kona.
What to bring
- A valid photo ID with birth date
Such as: State I.D., Driver's License, Passport, Military I.D.
- Payment (see fees here)
- Social Security number for any ASE (GED/HiSET/CB), ABE, and ELA courses
- High school transcript and approved release papers (4140) from your home high school (If applicable)
Basic fees (CASH ONLY)
- All students will be assessed a $20 enrollment fee
- Books may be purchased at various times depending on the campus. Book fees are non-refundable.
- Waipahu and Windward Campuses - Books will be purchased on the first night of classes or thereafter.
- Wahiawa, Hilo and Kona Campuses - Books may be purchased at the time of registration or thereafter.
- Other feels may include those for supplemental materials (i.e. handouts) used in class
- A Lab Fee may be collected to maintain equipment used
- A fee of $25 is authorized by Act 40.35.5 H.R.S. for returned checks
- See specific program sections for applicable fees
- All fees will be collected at the time of registration: cash only
- Additional fees apply based on specific courses taken and/or tests administered. Please see the courses section for more specific details.
- Refunds vary by the type of fees that are paid
- Enrollment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the school cancels the class
- Tuition fees vary by course and may be refunded only if a request is made before the start of the second class or the school cancels the class
- Testing fees and books are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refunds may take 6 to 8 weeks
*The administration reserves the right to cancel any class which lacks sufficient enrollment.